I'd like to follow up on Ton's and Sebastian's takes on 'Home office workers unite'. I neither have an employer nor colleagues. I'm on my own in many ways, working from home most of the time, and that works fine for me, but every now and then I feel the need to get on my bike and set up office in the city center. The only thing that stops me from doing that right now is the right place (read: cafe). I'm looking for a place that attracts more people like me, either home office workers or self-employed, looking for the physical nearness of other people working / talking / doing. A place where I can come to whenever I feel the need, without having to make appointments with others.
My wish list for such a place:
- free wifi
- personnel that welcomes laptop users (instead of ignoring them as customers)
- (very) good coffee and tea
- comfortable seats (choice between couches and chairs)
- power plugs (so you don't loose me as a customer after appr. 2 hours)
- preferably serving lunch as well
I still haven't found this kind of place in Enschede. Especially the free wifi (the most important one for me) is nowhere to be found. Is there anyone who sees a business model in my wish list?
Powered by Qumana